Teach English Online!


So I have been looking for a way to make some extra money to help out with day to day expenses. I had applied to numerous jobs that looked promising but nothing seemed to be working out.
I have a teaching degree so I started looking into online tutoring which I thought would be fun to do and I would get to use my degree! I came across videos people posted talking about teaching English online with VIPKID. I thought well let's see what the requirements are!
Requirements:

1. A Bachelor’s degree in any field
2. One school year of traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education
3. Eligibility to work in the US or Canada
After I saw that I could be qualified, I applied! I almost instantly got an automated email saying I could schedule an interview. I went through the whole interview process and got hired! I now teach English to children on the other side of the world from my home before my own children even wake up! It is pretty awesome and the kids are so adorable and fun to work with!
If anyone is interested in trying it out with VIPKID use my referral and shoot me a message, I will gladly help you out through the beginning stages!
Referral Link
Already work for VIPKID? What are your experiences?