Writing Challenge Day 1

Writing Challenge Day 1

List 10 things that make you really happy



Well here it goes! Doing day one so that is a good sign!

  1.  My wonderful husband - This man is the most amazing person I have met. I love the life that we are building together and cherish the sweet quiet moments that we rarely get :)
  2.  My children - I have 5 wonderful and extremely different children. I could write for days about them, but I will keep this one short! They are totally awesome and make me want to be the best mom I can be.
  3.  My sister and parents -- especially when I see their faces when they see my kiddos, so much love! :)
  4.  Making things -- really anything, I love crafting, baking, building things...and when the finished product isn't a disaster, it is pretty rewarding!
  5.  Doing yoga or working out and meditation- so getting started doing this isn't usually an easy task ha! But once I do it I feel so happy. It's such a great stress reliever too!
  6.  Not messing up a dinner! HAHA I love baking but cooking dinners...not so much so when I get it right and it tastes exceptional...that's a win! 
  7.  Doing things for others - I have always been a giver, it just feels right helping and doing things for other people. Even the simplest thing can brighten someone's day.
  8.  Teaching children - It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do in life but teaching definitely takes the bar. I started in a classroom but have the amazing opportunity to be able to teach my children and other home school families. 
  9.  Volunteering - This one can probably be in the same category as helping others but I put it separately because I wanted to say that volunteering at organizations like the humane society or a library is fulfilling. I wish I had more time to do these things, as my children get older we will volunteer together. I tried to take my 6 year old to a humane society by us but you have to be 16 to volunteer there!
  10. Eating ice cream and chocolate! - Who doesn't get happy eating ice cream and chocolate! It's even better if you get a bowl to yourself!!
I am so proud of myself for finishing this! I have a hard time doing prompts like this (about myself) so it took longer than a day to write but it is done! Check back for Day 2.