Our Homeschool Schedule

Our Homeschool Schedule

How we get things accomplished!

It is January and we have been chugging our way through the beginning of the school year. As much as I try to be organized and get to everything, it just was not working. And now that we have added a newborn to the mix, I really needed a schedule! I looked for one online so I wouldn't have to spend time making my own but I did not have much luck finding on that had multiple kiddos on one page. There were a few awesome ones for all older kids though!

I ended up using excel and making my own. I wanted the schedule to show the kids side by side so that I would make sure that the activities that they were doing did not require me to multiply! It did not take nearly as long as I thought it would and it was fairly simply!! 

The first day of using this schedule we got everything done!!! It is amazing how much having a schedule that works for me made my day much smoother. Here is a peak at the schedule and you can download it at my TPT site for free!